10 Reasons To Vacation At Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit
By Nancy Schretter, Editor
Choosing the right resort is the key to creating a memorable family vacation. Many family vacationers opt for all-inclusive properties, since these kinds of family holidays are usually hassle-free and easy to plan. Velas Resorts has dramatically exceeded the traditional concept of “all-inclusive” with its “Beyond All-Inclusive, Beyond All Compare” approach to luxury family vacations. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit lives up to this billing, offering its guests a truly exceptional all-inclusive luxury vacation experience. There’s unlimited fun for family members of all ages at this stunning property.
Riviera Nayarit is an enchanting beach destination located along Mexico’s Pacific Coast. The region is known for its spectacular resorts, friendly people, beautiful palm-studded beaches set against the dramatic Sierra Madre Mountains, and wide variety of exciting activities and adventures. Here are ten reasons why families, multigenerational groups and all kinds of upscale travelers will love vacationing at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit.
1. AAA Five Diamond Excellence. Taking an all-inclusive vacation doesn’t have to necessitate sacrificing superior quality. It’s truly possible to have it all. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is the only luxury all-inclusive in North America to have received the American Automobile Association’s (AAA) Five Diamond Award for the last ten consecutive years. This prestigious award designates outstanding excellence in both quality and service. The property is a member of The Leading Hotels of the World and has also won many awards from Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, TripAdvisor and other leading publications. If you’re looking for the best in luxury all-inclusive family-friendly resorts, Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is a perfect choice.
2. “Beyond All-Inclusive” Vacation Approach. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit has received a decade of AAA Five Diamond awards for good reasons. Velas Resorts sets the bar extraordinarily high for its ultra-luxurious Grand Velas properties, choosing to go above and beyond what is customary for comparable high-end resorts. Here you’ll find award-winning restaurants with fabulous gourmet cuisine, 24-hour in-suite service, world-class amenities, engaging activities and outstanding service. Families can enjoy the experience of the finest resort hotel with no worries about the cost of meals, handcrafted cocktails and smoothies, activities for kids and teens, and other add-on charges. At Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, it’s easy to create a fun-filled, hassle-free vacation and create lifelong family memories.
3. Luxurious Accommodations. Today’s families and multigenerational groups are seeking plenty of family room when planning their family vacations. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit delivers, with 267 one-, two- and three-bedroom suites offering large private terraces and fabulous oceanfront views. Families and multigenerational groups will love the many options available at this property. All suites are beautifully furnished and include plasma TVs, excellent wireless internet access, well-stocked mini bars, luxury amenities and Nespresso machines. The resort’s 1750 square-foot Penthouse-level Wellness Suites are particularly spectacular. These two-story suites feature a Spa Concierge, Life Fitness exercise bike, an in-suite exercise kit, special wellness relaxation amenities, a private rooftop terrace with massage table, a large oceanfront Jacuzzi, and a complimentary 50-minute massage.
4. Superb Restaurants and Gourmet Cuisine. All-inclusive resorts and truly exceptional gourmet cuisine do not often go hand-in-hand, but they do at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit. Grand Velas’ approach to all-inclusive vacationing sets the gold standard, taking resort dining up to a whole new level. Three of the resort’s gourmet restaurants serving French, Italian and Mexican cuisine have received AAA Four Diamond awards, which is rare at any resort property. Not only are Piaf, Lucca and Frida known for the culinary excellence, but their ambiance and overall dining experience are exceptional. Each features live music and entertainment nightly. Make sure to try the rack of lamb at Lucca – it’s extraordinary. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit also serves memorable handcrafted cocktails, too. Two informal dining options, Selva del Mar and Azul, are available at the property and are perfect for casual family dining as well.
5. Activities for All Ages and Interests. It’s important to choose a resort that has something for everyone when planning a multigenerational vacation or family reunion. The family-friendly Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit specializes in catering to every age group and interest with memorable activities and amenities. The resort features a massive multi-tiered three-temperature infinity pool complete with iPod minis, making it easy for every family member to find the perfect “just right” temperature. There’s also a children’s pool, tennis courts and a wide variety of included non-motorized water sports such as snorkeling, kayaking, boogie boarding and more. Theme nights and entertainment programs, including a cool evening fire show, are also offered for guests on property. Staff concierges are on hand to help arrange a variety of tours and diving excursions. Special packages for family reunions, multigenerational family groups and single parent vacations are also available.
6. World-Class Spa. A truly exceptional world-class spa and wellness center is mandatory for today’s most discerning upscale family vacationers. The 16,500 square-foot Spa Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is a member of The Leading Spas of the World, featuring 20 soothing treatment rooms, a full hydrotherapy circuit for guests to begin their Hydrotherapy Ritual before their spa services, and more than 30 spa treatments. Guests can also enjoy a well-equipped gym and exercise room, a beauty salon and spa boutique. A Kids Spa Menu for children ages 3-14, teen spa treatments and even a baby spa treatment and haircut are available. Spa services are available at an extra charge.
7. Fun for Kids. There’s so much for kids to do at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit. In addition to all the activities and amenities, kids ages 4-12 can be entertained at the Grand Velas Kids Club featuring Pancho, the resort's adorable monkey mascot. Activities include pool games, treasure hunts, sand castle building, sack races, games like soccer and dodge ball, kids' cooking classes, arts and crafts, English-Spanish classes, movies, seasonal live shows, and much more. In-suite babysitting and a Baby Concierge are also available as well.
8. Awesome Teens Amenities. Teens will be thrilled with their new $300,000 upscale Teens’ Club at Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit. The cool contemporary club for guests 13-18 features a large game room filled with an X-Box Kinect, pool table, ping pong, air hockey, foosball and more. There’s also a karaoke set and an awesome multi-changing neon-lighted dance floor, too. Teens will love the hangout’s Chill Out area, where they can enjoy their favorite soft drinks and deli snacks. The teen outdoor activities program features kayak tours, snorkeling, and other exciting adventure experiences. Teens can also enjoy a variety of special teen spa treatments at the Spa Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit including the Be Yourself Facial, the Boot Camp Facial, and the Awesome Skin treatment.
9. Exceptional Staff. Truly great family vacations are made up of attentive service and special moments delivered by superb staff. It’s this kind of highly personalized attention that sets Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit apart from many other all-inclusive properties. The staff members at this resort regularly go the extra mile to make their guests happy, from the waiters at every restaurant to the highly dedicated concierge staff. The service at the spa is particularly outstanding, too. All around the property, staff encounters are always accompanied by a personal greeting and a smile. That kind of genuine caring often makes the difference in creating positive experiences and special family vacation memories.
10. Enchanting Riviera Nayarit Location. Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit is conveniently set just 15-20 minutes from Puerto Vallarta’s international airport, so families can start their vacation shortly after arrival. The resort’s location in the most exclusive development in Nuevo Vallarta, part of Mexico’s delightful Riviera Nayarit region, is one of the many reasons families choose to vacation at this property. The Riviera Nayarit area is filled with beautiful beaches, charming towns and scenic natural beauty. Here, guests can enjoy exciting water sports, marine encounters with sea lions and dolphins, off-road adventures, and shopping for fashions, art and Huichol-created handicrafts. A visit to nearby Puerto Vallarta is easy to arrange as well. The sunsets here are particularly magical, allowing families to come together for beautiful pictures at the end of a fun-filled day.
For more information on Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit, visit their website at vallarta.grandvelas.com.
©Copyright 2017. Beacon Group Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.