Great All-Inclusive Family Vacations At Hyatt Ziva Cancun
By Nancy Schretter, Editor
According to travel surveys, Cancun is the most popular international family vacation destination for American family travelers. The region is known for its welcoming people, family friendly resorts, beautiful white sand beaches and turquoise Caribbean seas. Cancun’s airport receives numerous direct flights from major North American gateway cities, making it particularly convenient for families. In addition, airfares to Cancun are often lower than many other international warm weather beach destinations as well.
Choosing the right resort is the key to creating a memorable Cancun family vacation. Many family vacationers opt for all-inclusive properties since these kinds of holidays are generally hassle-free and easy to plan. One resort, the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, has redefined the concept of “all-inclusive” with its new brand of upscale family-friendly resort hospitality. There’s unlimited fun for every member of the family at this fantastic all-inclusive Cancun resort.
Here are seven reasons why families and multigenerational groups will love the Hyatt Ziva Cancun:
1. Awesome Accommodations for Everyone. Rooms are often all the same at all-inclusive properties, but not at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun. It’s not a “one-size-fits-all” cookie-cutter type of resort. Today’s family vacationers are seeking accommodations personalized to their style and interests - and the Hyatt Ziva Cancun delivers. The resort consists of 547 large guest rooms and suites in 15 separate room categories. There’s a 17-story adults-only Premium Tower, which is perfect for grandparents or members of multigenerational groups traveling without children. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun offers a variety of different types of family-friendly accommodations including their exclusive Hyatt Club Level suites with a private lounge, upgraded amenities and concierge service. Best of all, the resort offers 24 suites designed for families that will provide up-close views of the dolphin pool, creating unique vacation memories for parents and kids alike. All rooms have private balconies and most offer ocean views.
2. Memorable Dining Choices. Booking an all-inclusive resort used to mean sacrificing food quality, but the Hyatt Ziva Cancun has changed all that. This resort is a foodie paradise. Hyatt’s approach to all-inclusive vacationing has taken resort dining up to a whole new level. Families will enjoy all the dining options here, but what they’ll love most is the unique fun approach to dining at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun. There’s so much that’s new and unexpected. The resort features dining choices to please every age group and palate, from those who crave sophisticated gourmet cuisine to casual fare for families dining with little ones.
Guests can choose from nine restaurants at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, many with an international flair. Kids and anyone who loves sweets will go wild for Pasteles, an incredible dessert parlor featuring a wide variety of tempting treats. Honestly, this is one of the most unbelievable all-inclusive dining options I’ve seen. Don’t miss having a burger made just your way at Chevy’s and enjoying freshly made ceviche and tacos beachside at Habaneros. La Bastille, an adults-only French brasserie, is a great choice for a romantic Parents’ Night Out. Those seeking more relaxed dining options can head to the massive El Mercado buffet restaurant or to Lorenzo’s for brick oven pizza.
Beverages are an important part of the vacation experience, from kids’ favorite shakes and smoothies to parents’ margaritas and mojitos. All alcoholic drinks and specialty beverages, such as espresso and cappuccino, are included at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun. The resort goes the extra mile to make these experiences authentic and special. The resort features Tres CerveZa’s, a microbrewery and sports bar with a resident brewmaster who makes multiple unique beers onsite. There are seven different bars and lounges at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun including Juana Margarita, which offers local tequila tastings. Make sure to visit Casa Café for your favorite coffee, accompanied by a snack or two. Tempting Pasteles is located right next door. Also stop in at Chevy’s – an American diner featuring a ’57 Chevy and classic fare. The milkshakes here are delicious.
3. Tons of Fun for All Ages. Choosing the right resort for family vacations has a huge payoff: no one gets bored. The family-friendly Hyatt Ziva Cancun fits the bill perfectly. This amenity-laden resort offers a wide variety of fun activities and adventures for every age group and interest. There are three huge swimming pools, including an adults-only pool for parents to enjoy while the kids are playing at the KidZ Club. In addition, the resort offers a wide variety of non-motorized water sports including stand-up paddleboarding and snorkeling. Land-based activities include bicycle tours, beach volleyball, tennis, basketball, culinary classes, performances and shows. It’s so easy to go “all-in” at this great all-inclusive property. There’s also a fully-staffed tour desk and dive shop located on property.
4. Cool KidZ Club. Kids ages 4-12 will have a blast at the Hyatt Ziva Cancun’s fully supervised KidZ Club. The KidZ Club area is well equipped, both indoors and out. The KidZ Club’s indoor space is roomy with a variety of activity and play spaces. Outdoors, there’s a fenced area with a tree house, pool and water play area with a huge soaking bucket. The KidZ Club offers special supervised activities and adventures for kids including pool games and water sports, arts and crafts, entertainment events and much more.
5. Top Notch Amenities. Every family member’s idea of the “perfect family vacation” is different, so the Hyatt Ziva Cancun makes sure to have what both parents and kids crave. There’s a huge, well-equipped fitness center that’s fully included and available 24/7 for active guests. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun’s world-class spa and wellness center is outstanding, with 13 soothing treatment rooms, a full hydrotherapy circuit, and palapas on the beach for massages. Spa services are available at an extra charge. In addition, the Hyatt Ziva Cancun features the Delphinius Experience, a dolphin habitat where guests can interact and swim with dolphins for an added fee.
6. Signature Special Touches. Opportunities to make lifelong vacation memories are different for each family. While some vacation desires can be easily met with existing resort amenities, others must be created. Families may be celebrating a special occasion, vacationing with a multigenerational group, or have a unique wish they’d like fulfilled. Truly great vacations are made up of special moments delivered by exceptional staff. It’s this kind of highly personalized service that sets the Hyatt Ziva Cancun apart. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun’s staff is willing to go the extra mile to make families happy, from the staff at the KidZ Club to the highly dedicated concierge staff. You’ll find special touches everywhere at this property, including mobile food carts spontaneously appearing around the beach or pool areas with crepes, fresh fruit, tacos and more. That’s a special kind of service and genuine caring that comes directly from the heart.
7. Incredible Location. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun is conveniently located just 20-25 minutes from Cancun International Airport, so families can start the fun quickly after arrival. There are no long transfers. Once there, it’s easy to see what’s so outstanding about the Hyatt Ziva Cancun’s location. The resort is surrounded on three sides by the turquoise blue Caribbean Sea. The Hyatt Ziva Cancun takes advantage of these views perfectly, locating large pools, bars and dining areas nearby for enchanting sea vistas. The location also gives the Hyatt Ziva Cancun two gradual-entry swimmable beaches for families to enjoy. Families will definitely find their zen here.
For more information on the Hyatt Ziva Cancun, visit allinclusive.hyatt.com.
©Copyright 2023. Beacon Group Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved.