Casa de Campo Offers One Night Free & Hurricane Guarantee
Make plans now for your summer vacation to one of the most exclusive resorts in the Dominican Republic, Casa de Campo. Great rates, award-winning children’s and family programs, plus special International Festivals make for a fun-packed experience. In addition, you'll have no worries with the resort's 105% Hurricane Guarantee!
Stay between now and September 30th and receive one night free on a 5-night stay in a hotel room, spa treatment discount, $100 resort credit & kids stay, play and eat free, and special weekends with International Festivals - in addition to world class golf, horseback riding, private beach, and award-winning family programs this summer.
- American Independence day will be celebrated June 30-July 4th with a Western Rodeo Bash at the Dude Ranch featuring jumping competitions, donkey polo & REAL polo exhibitions, Texan Barbeque Buffet, and lots of games. While at the Marina Palapa, guests can dance to the greatest American rock & roll hits of all time.
- “The Romance of France,” on July 14th, will take adult guests on a cultural adventure to celebrate this Bastille Day, on a Baton-Rouge riverboat dinner excursion up the Chavon River. Live French accordion melodies, cocktails and flaming Crepes Suzette are just some of the many treats you can enjoy. Talented resort French Chef, Virginie Dumonceau will entrance guests with specially prepared dinner and dessert crepes in a romantic ambiance of French sounds, aromas, tropical breezes and more! Note: there will be a special Kidz’ Night Out program scheduled.
- International Fashion Show Weekend will take place August 4-6th with golf, tennis and shooting tournaments building up to the spectacular Fashion Show event sponsored by Tiffany and Co., Saturday, August 6th. Internationally acclaimed Brazilian designer Carlos Miele, who creates fashions for Sarah Jessica Parker, Iman, Alicia Keyes and more will be on site to unveil his latest fashions at this event for charity.
- Guests at the resort August 10-15th are in for a treat as they can travel on a cultural journey to A Taste of Italy! Chef Massimo Caretta of the resort’s La Piazzatta restaurant will create culinary regional riches of Italy for the guest’s dining pleasure, as they are enchanted by the musical and cinematic treasures of Italy.
- The journey comes full circle in the Dominican Republic with our Festival Dominicano, August 16-20th. Carnival parades, arts & crafts, domino competitions, scratch-scratch bands, merengue lessons and traditional Dominican fare begin this festival that will culminate with a live Merengue Concert in the Plaza Chavon Saturday night!
Our new Hurricane Policy is a win-win for the guest,” said Paul Ingebretsen, General Manager of Casa de Campo. “If you schedule a trip to Casa de Campo and a Hurricane Watch or Warning is issued, 100% of monies paid are refunded + 5% of the refunded amount will be credited towards a future visit.” Specifically, if, within 48 hours of your scheduled arrival, a hurricane watch or hurricane warning – as defined by the US National Weather Service is issued for La Romana, DR, -or- if your air travel is interrupted by a hurricane watch or hurricane warning in your origination city or your travel route and you cannot arrive, you may cancel reservations and you will receive 105% of your deposits… a 100% refund plus 5% resort credit on the refunded amount to be used toward a future stay at the resort within one year of your original travel dates; and cancellation penalties will be waived. The future stay will be subject to availability and prevailing rates for the season selected. Offer is valid for both group and individual travel.
“If you happen to be at the resort and a Watch or Warning is issued, you are also protected,” continued Ingebretsen. While you are a guest at the resort, if a hurricane watch or hurricane warning is issued by the US National Weather Service for La Romana, DR, and you depart early, you will receive 105% of your deposits on unused nights…100% refund plus 5% resort credit on the refunded amount to be used toward a future stay at the resort within one year of your original travel dates; and cancellation penalties will be waived. The future stay will be subject to availability and prevailing rates for the season selected. Offer is valid for both group and individual travel. The resort will also provide all possible assistance to facilitate departures and guest safety.
For reservations and information, contact your preferred travel agent, see www.casadecampo.com.do or contact Premier World Marketing at 1-800-877-3643 or 305-856-7083.