Huge Vacation Savings With Best Of Barbados Promotion
Barbados is making Caribbean vacations affordable. From now through April 1, 2009 and from June 8 through July 3, 2009, Barbados is providing significant savings on spring and summer (May 1- July 15, 2009) as well as fall (September 1 - December 18, 2009) vacations. The Best of Barbados program lets families customize vacations directly with their travel agent, selecting options from a wide variety of hotels, attractions and activities.
Families must book a minimum of a 7-night stay at European Plan hotels or a 5-night minimum stay at All-Inclusive hotels. As part of the Best of Barbados program, visitors will receive the following:
- Air credit of up to US $300 per person
- First night free
- Complimentary breakfast daily
- Buy one participating ground activity and receive second at half-price
- One US $25 Oistins Fish Fry voucher per booking
- One Barbados Gourmet Car per booking, offering 25% off participating restaurants
- One US $100 pre-loaded debit card per booking for spending in Barbados
A "September Special" will be applied to the packages of families who book September 2009 travel dates before April 1, 2009, adding one additional free night's stay to vacations of seven nights or more.
For more information on the 2009 Best of Barbados program and a list of participating hotels, restaurants and attractions, go to www.visitbarbados.org, call the Barbados Tourism Authority at 1-800-221-9831, or contact your favorite travel agent.