St. Lucia invites families to "Go Bananas" this summer with their popular family program featuring great activities and deals. Kids will enjoy exciting activities and parents will appreciate the island's special "Go Bananas Express" immigration line, room upgrades, discounts at restaurants, and free babysitting.
The "Go Bananas" program is available from June 1 to September 30, 2011. Benefits include:
* Kids under 17 stay, play and eat free
* "Go Bananas Express" special immigration line
* "Go Bananas" kiddy non-alcoholic "bananas" mixology sessions at participating hotels
* St. Lucia discount card and booklet, providing deals on restaurants, shops and tours
* A choice of free excursions including ziplining, a sky ride, horseback riding and more
* Complimentary room upgrade based on availability
* Complimentary St. Lucian souvenir for kids
* Complimentary babysitting for one evening at select participating hotels
The program's "Go Bananas" Treasure Hunt will encourage families to participate in many activities across the island in four major categories: "Local Flavor," "Botanical," "Aqua Fun" and "Adventure." After completing and collecting "Go Bananas" stickers along the way, families will be entered to win a free return trip to St. Lucia for a family of four. Full details - along with terms and conditions - are available at www.saintlucianow.com.
Hotels participating in the "Go Bananas" program include: Almond Morgan Bay, Bay Gardens Beach Resort & Spa, Bay Gardens Inn, Coco Palm, Coconut Bay Beach Resort & Spa, Cotton Bay Village, Discovery at Marigot Bay Resort & Spa, Fond Doux Holiday Plantation, Harmony Suites, The Landings, Royal by rex resorts, St. Lucian by rex resorts, Smugglers Cove Resort & Spa, The Village Inn and Spa, and Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort & Spa.
For more information on the "Go Bananas" summer family program and St. Lucia, visit www.saintlucianow.com, call 1-800-456-3984, or contact your favorite travel agent.