Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort
Castries, St. Lucia, West Indies
St. Lucia's Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort has often been hailed as one of the Caribbean's best resorts for families. The resort is set on a crescent-shaped, white-sand beach with well-designed and beautifully appointed villas spread over 60 acres. Families can enjoy the resort's roomy accommodations, its new spa, the outstanding Jacquot Fun Kidsí Club and Teen Program, and a wide variety of activities.
The resort has made itself even more family friendly by offering an age-appropriate spa package for pre-teens. The resort's "Pampered Windjammer Princess Package" is designed for girls 7-12 years of age. The package costs $60 per child and will is offered weekly at the resortís Serenity Spa, one of the most popular spots for resort guests. All treatments are performed by a Serenity Spa Technician at the spa set high in the hills of the resort.
The "Pampered Windjammer Princess Package" includes:
- A Serenity Spa manicure with color choices inspired by the lush flowers of the island.
- A spa pedicure for the prettiest toes on the beach.
- Hair braiding, the ever-popular island hair fashion statement using colorful braiding beads as hair accents. There are a wide variety of bead choices available and girls can design their own individual look.
- A mini-massage to feel good, relax and get a taste of the spa pampering that grownups love so much.
- Refreshments, including a kid-friendly tropical fruit drink and cup cakes.
- A bubble-gum pink t-shirt proclaiming "I Am A Pampered Windjammer Princess."
- A take-home bag of beauty and hair samples, as well as other surprises to help the girl remember this special afternoon.
Rates for one-bedroom family accommodations at Windjammer Landing Villa Beach Resort from May 1 through December 20, 2007 are $300 per villa per night. These units can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children. Two- to four-bedroom villas are also available. The All-inclusive Platinum Meal Plan costs $115 per day for adults and the price for children under 12 is $65 per day. MAP and ŗ la carte meal plans are also available.
For information and reservations, contact Windjammer Landing Resort at (800) 345-0356, visit the resortís website at www.windjammer-landing.com or e-mail the resort at firstname.lastname@example.org.